Sunday, October 08, 2006

Picturetest on spectrum

I did an test on how to load an picture direct in the in the menu. I thought that SCR files were possible to load in with no separate program on the spectrum system I got a picture that tells how the file system looks like. It is my second test. If you interested to run these on a spectrum emulator, you can download the TAP files from my webpage. HERE!

In that picture you can see everything, step by step as they would be on a tape (or tape image)



















0001 is the commandline for and it types the "Starting 1" text on the screen

0002 is the program code that allows to load images into screen

0003 is another note and it will start the loading sequence

0004 is the main picturefile

0005 stops the tape.





The text is quite different in the test 2 i saw... And I tried to change the name's but it won't work.

But the old loader it will work by changing the name.

No comments: