Monday, October 02, 2006

My new Webcam



I've got the webcam today in the mail today. I have 2 pictures taken with it, sadly it is dark outside now and I took the pictures in plain lamplight from the roof. It looks quite ok.

The picture is from a retro game sold in 2006 (NO ABANDONWARE!!!)

It is an Creative WebCam Live!
It came with microphone, but I can't use it, My soundcard doesn't suport that kind of sound plugs. EMU-X card you know.

But I can snap pictures in resolution 1024 x 768 and shoot video in 640x480, that's great.

Some day I collect pictures of my retrocollection and post them to flickr.com

And ofcourse, I let you see my collection of retro computers.


Oh, I almost forgot. I won the Auction on the Vic 20.
More of that later, from now on, topics that can have a picture will have an picture. Continuing to listen on The retrobits podcast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in The world Is a Emu-X card?