Monday, November 16, 2015

Oil sales scam! :D

Dear Friend,
I am not your friend!
 
How are you doing with the entire family?
What family? I don't have one!!!
 
Please consider my proposal lucrative and get back to me urgently.
That didn't sound too god...
 
 
My name is Ryan Wang, 
A chinese guy!
The senior manager for Procurements, Hong Kong Refining Company (Sinopec Group Inc)  Hm ok... 
I have been mandated to source (SARIR) crude oil from Libya for supply to our refinery. I have been able to establish good relationship with the senior management of the Azzawya Oil Refining Company of Libya. Interesting... Not...
 
I am now looking for a competent trusted person who will stand in between the 2 companies (SGI & AORL) as an intermediate for the sale and purchase of 2 Million Barrels of SARIR) crude oil Monthly for 36 Months. Oh wow, sounds way too good to be true!
 
The order to take home a commission of USD$5 to USD$7 per barrel. This amount is payable to the middle person as commission.
So 2 million x 5-7... that's a lot of money... Way too good to be true!
 
 
Kindly send your response via my private email (**********@gmail.com) for more details.
Wait... if you have a huge company... why do you use Gmail...
Regards
Ryan Wang.
(SMP) Sinopec Group Inc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I just don't trust this guy a bit!

No comments: