Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I did it but it is not a crime!!!

I just wonder how the swedes think... Every one of you who are my blogreaders know how I think :D but I just can't get in to the swedish thinking...

Let's take an example. This is an news buletin from todays Göteborgsposten (morning magazine in Göteborg, Sweden)

One man 36 years old was driving through Göteborg in november last year (2007) the speed of his car were 210 km/h (about 130 miles/h) and no Licence plates on his car... 

The police did catch him finaly when the engine died in his car.

He did say to the press later that "yeah, I was driving too fast but I haven't done anything wrong or illegal"

I just wonder hmm... I wan't to know what were he thinking...

I remember an old pyromaniac story... he said "I did start the fire so the building burnt down and a woman died, but That's legal and I can't get arested"...

Just an iritating thought, that's all. 

Bye for now and see you soon, fellow readers!

No comments: