Tuesday, September 26, 2006

future Experimenting

Some day now I will do a big test with my Spectrum tapes. I got an Emulator for the Spectrum system. And with that I can load Wav or Voc files directly into the system. And then start the game. I did buy the tapes (2 of them) for cheap price. 4 Euro did everything cost. (on a secondhand here in Åland)

But I won't do it now these days, I need time and peace for it, to think if something goes wrong.
But i'll let you know when the time and test is.

And a message to you Unsource, I didn't do it today but I will do it near future.
But I will also write it when I do it.
So once again than's for your tip.

Picture later of them, I have ordered an Webcam aswell so I can soon post pictures of that I am talking about.

1 comment:

emma-lina said...

Wops... My mistake.. The yellow part there, select it then you will se.
I will not use yellow again.